The MHD Flasher F+G Series is a complete flash tuning app for your BMW & Toyota A90. Unlike a piggyback module, it is capable of complete DME remapping while retaining all OEM safety mechanisms. This allows for maximum performance,maximum safety, and unrivaled drivability.
You can install MHD right at home and start tuning immediately! Simply download the MHD Flasher F+G Series app that connects via our MHD Wireless Adapter to your Apple iOS or Android device and your vehicle’s OBD-II port, start the app, and within 5 minutes the initial installation is complete. Further map changes are much faster – only 30 seconds! You can revert your vehicle to the factory OEM flash at any point, and no initial backup is necessary.
The Super Licence provides all the available MHD functionalities in one package:
The Flasher License unlocks the ability to flash with MHD (MHD OTS maps, JB4 backend maps and custom maps)
Features:1. Quickest flash times on market with our MHD WIFI Adapter (3.5 min initial, 19 sec map switch)2. Stage 0 stock power (all flash options can be added)
3. Reading / Deleting Engines Codes + Adaptions Reset
Available flash options:- Exhaust burble (Duration base and sport mode, aggressiveness, min. speed, min. rpm)- Startup roar
- Cold start noise reduction- Exhaust flap always open in sport mode- Top speed limiter (Vmax) removal- Sport / Racing Cooling mode for coolant- Sport Cooling Mode for intercooler- Support for XDI HPFP & DORCH HPFP- OPF / GPF delete / Cat delete
- MHD+ *
The MHD+ Feature unlocks our special custom code.
1. On the Fly Map Switching: You can select 4 slots for the same stage to adjust fuel quality on the fly (pump gas and fixed ethanol like E30 map) as well as a power level in percent per map slot. If the flex fuel option is activated (and the required hardware installed) you can still setup 4 pump gas maps in order to quickly setup and change to the pump gas quality that is used at the time when the car is refilled without ethanol.In addition to the octane selections, you can also use the slider to reduce the power that each map will make. This is very useful if you would like to make your own valet map or lower power map for cruising. The power can be reduced from 100% all the way down to 60% in 5% increments, this means if you put 60% into one map slot than this map only has 60% the power available it would usually make.
2. Antilag: Allows you to quickly build a set amount of boost while limiting acceleration, then quickly take off once released. To activate antilag, press and hold the cruise control RES button on your steering wheel and apply heavy throttle. Our antilag strategy will adjust the engine calibration to build boost. Once boost is built, release the button and go! The time required to reach boost target will vary depending on your turbo, but even large upgraded turbos are able to hit high boost within 1-2 seconds!
There are also various safeties in place such as coolant temp, EGT temp, max duration per use, and cooldown time between uses. These values, as well as the time delay after button press until antilag activates are all set to safe values for those using the OTS antilag flash option. OTS users will have the ability to adjust the antilag boost target (max value depends on engine).
3. Switchable Burble per Map Slot: You can now fully setup the burble for your main Map 1 and then adjust aggressiveness and duration for all other map slots. This means you can now enjoy on the fly burble changes with our MHD+ Map Switch feature!
4. On The Fly Exhaust Flap Control: You can now control you exhaust flap how you like, always open, always closed (it will open at high load) or OEM operation via MHD+ Live Menu.
5. Ethanol Content Quick View: You can now see the Ethanol content via MHD+ Live Menu if a compatible Ethanol Content Analyzer is installed.
6. Full and native integration with the Motiv ReFlex controller: We have 2-way CANBUS integration to allow advanced capabilities such as the DME limp when there is a PI injector error and DME control of external wastegates
7. Overrun Brap Noise: You can now enjoy the special "brap" noise M-cars make when letting of the throttle after accelerating.
Monitor your engine behavior to make sure it is running perfectly using a configurable and very responsive gauge layout with up to 8 fully adjustable gauges. 50+ engine parameters are available at a glance and are logged in the background! Activate the logging mode to save the data to a standard CSV file for later analysis using the built in log viewer. Additionally, we will happily provide free logs analysis.
These are some of the available monitors: Boost, Boost Target, Lambda (AFR), Intake Air Temp (IAT), Ignition Timing per Cylinder, Coolant Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Transmission Temperature, High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP), Throttle Position, Wastegate Duty-Cycle (WGDC), RPM, Speed, EGT etc.
Advanced parameters that are not exposed by BMW are available for fine monitoring and tuning (depending on the DME software version if MHD is not flashed) like Timing Corrections per Cylinder, Boost setpoint, Active torque limiter etc.
All MHD OTS maps by PureBoost:
We offer a wide selection of OTS maps for the B58 engine suitable for many different vehicle modifications and octane levels. They have been extensively road and dyno tested, just flash and go!
- Stage 1 (up to 420HP/580NM, up to 440HP on B58TU1) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars and cars with gasoline particulate filter.
- Stage 2 (up to 470HP/630NM, up to 500HP on B58TU1) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with high-flow downpipe and no gasoline particulate filter.
- Stage 2+HPFP (up to 500HP/700NM, GEN1 B58 only) - 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with high-flow downpipe, upgrade HPFP and no gasoline particulate filter.
- Ethanol Mix Maps: Stage 1, 2 and 2+ Maps for ethanol blends of 30%-40% and Full E85
- Apple iOS 10.2 and higher
- Android 6 and higher
Supported Adapters / Cables (available separately):
- MHD WIFI Adapter (MHD Universal & Black MHD WIFI only, Recommended for iOS & Android)
- ENET Cable + Lightning Adapter (iOS only)
- M140i F2x 2012 - 2019
- M240i F2x 2016 - 2019
- M240i G42 2021 - *
- 340i F3x 2015 - 2018
- M340i G20/G21 2019 - *
- M440i G2x 2020 - *
- 440i F3x 2016 - 2019
- 540i G3x 2017 - *
- 640i GT G32 2017 - *
- 740i G1x F0x 2015 - *
- 840i G1x 2019 - *
- X3 M40i G01 2017 - *
- X4 M40i G02 2018 - *
- X5 40i G05 2018 - *
- X6 40i G06 2019 - *
- X7 40i G07 2019 - *
- Z4 M40i G29 2019 - *
- Toyota Supra A90 2019 - *
- X-Drive is supported on all cars.
*Cars with the newest BMW software require a DME bench unlock in order to unlock OBD flashing regardless of production date.
*Cars Produced after 06/2020 can only be tuned with a special unlock by FEMTO, due to new tuning protection. This means your DME must be sent to FEMTO in Finland. After your DME was unlocked by FEMTO, MHD will automatically detect the FEMTO unlock.
Flashing back to stock will always fully remove the unlock and the DME must be unlocked again for flashing MHD.
*MHD+ features such as: FlexFuel, Antilag, On-the-Fly mapswitch are not available for B58GEN2 cars yet.
For off road use only! Nicht im Bereich der STVO zugelassen!