The MHD Flasher F+G Series is a complete flash tuning app for your BMW. Unlike a piggyback module, it is capable of complete DME remapping while retaining all OEM safety mechanisms. This allows for maximum performance,maximum safety, and unrivaled drivability.
You can install MHD right at home and start tuning immediately! Simply download the MHD Flasher F+G Series app that connects via our MHD Wireless Adapter to your Apple iOS or Android device and your vehicle’s OBD-II port, start the app, and within 5 minutes the initial installation is complete. Further map changes are much faster – only 30 seconds! You can revert your vehicle to the factory OEM flash at any point, and no initial backup is necessary.
The Super Licence provides all the available MHD functionalities in one package:
The Flasher License unlocks the ability to flash with MHD (MHD OTS maps, JB4 backend maps and custom maps)
Features:1. Quickest flash times on market with our MHD WIFI Adapter (5 min initial, 30 sec map switch)2. Stage 0 stock power (all flash options can be added)
3. Reading / Deleting Engines Codes + Adaptions Reset
Available flash options:- Exhaust burble (Duration base and sport mode, aggressiveness, min. speed, min. rpm)- Startup roar
- Cold start noise reduction- Exhaust flap always open in sport mode- Top speed limiter (Vmax) removal- Sport / Racing Cooling mode for coolant- Limit Power per Gear- Support for XDI HPFP- Cat delete
The MHD+ Feature unlocks our special custom code.
1. On the Fly Map Switching: You can select 4 slots for the same stage to adjust fuel quality on the fly (pump gas and fixed ethanol like E30 map) as well as a power level in percent per map slot. If the flex fuel option is activated (and the required hardware installed) you can still setup 4 pump gas maps in order to quickly setup and change to the pump gas quality that is used at the time when the car is refilled without ethanol.In addition to the octane selections, you can also use the slider to reduce the power that each map will make. This is very useful if you would like to make your own valet map or lower power map for cruising. The power can be reduced from 100% all the way down to 50% in 5% increments, this means if you put 50% into one map slot than this map only has half the power available it would usually make.
2. Antilag: Allows you to quickly build a set amount of boost while limiting acceleration, then quickly take off once released. To activate antilag, press and hold the cruise control RES button on your steering wheel and apply heavy throttle. Our antilag strategy will adjust the engine calibration to build boost. Once boost is built, release the button and go! The time required to reach boost target will vary depending on your turbo, but even large upgraded turbos are able to hit high boost within 1-2 seconds!
There are also various safeties in place such as coolant temp, EGT temp, max duration per use, and cooldown time between uses. These values, as well as the time delay after button press until antilag activates are all set to safe values for those using the OTS antilag flash option. OTS users will have the ability to adjust the antilag boost target (max value depends on engine).
3. Switchable Burble per Map Slot: You can now fully setup the burble for your main Map 1 and then adjust aggressiveness and duration for all other map slots. This means you can now enjoy on the fly burble changes with our MHD+ Map Switch feature!
4. On The Fly Exhaust Flap Control: You can now control you exhaust flap how you like, always open, always closed (it will open at high load) or OEM operation via MHD+ Live Menu.
5. Ethanol Content Quick View: You can now see the Ethanol content via MHD+ Live Menu if a compatible Ethanol Content Analyzer is installed.
6. Full and native integration with the Motiv ReFlex controller: We have 2-way CANBUS integration to allow advanced capabilities such as the DME limp when there is a PI injector error and DME control of external wastegates
7. Overrun Brap Noise: You can now enjoy the special "brap" noise M-cars make when letting of the throttle after accelerating.8. No Lift Shift for Manual Cars: This allows manual transmission vehicles to WOT shift without having to lift their foot off of the accelerator pedal (you must still depress the clutch). Using NLS, 6MT drivers can experience the quickest shifts while carrying more boost to the next gear. Shifting with NLS also completely removes the "shift bog" some would experience when traditionally WOT shifting quickly. This feature is also 100% safe to use on big power cars / cars running Port Injection thanks to our next feature...9. PI Safety (coil cut): We introduced this unique feature on N54 vehicles some years ago, and are happy to bring it to more platforms. It prevents lean cylinder issues when the DME cuts injection to individual cylinders by also preventing that cylinder's coil from firing. The DME cuts injection for misfires, while clutch-in shifting, etc which could leave an extremely lean mixture of only the PI share of fuel being ignited. With our ReFlex integration, we already had a safety in the form of a limp mode when a PI injector error was reported, but this brings the safety to the next level, making MHD by far the safest platform to run supplemental port injection!
Monitor your engine behavior to make sure it is running perfectly using a configurable and very responsive gauge layout with up to 8 fully adjustable gauges. 50+ engine parameters are available at a glance and are logged in the background! Activate the logging mode to save the data to a standard CSV file for later analysis using the built in log viewer. Additionally, we will happily provide free logs analysis.
These are some of the available monitors: Boost, Boost Target, Lambda (AFR), Intake Air Temp (IAT), Ignition Timing per Cylinder, Coolant Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Transmission Temperature, High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP), Throttle Position, Wastegate Duty-Cycle (WGDC), RPM, Speed, EGT etc.
Advanced parameters that are not exposed by BMW are available for fine monitoring and tuning (depending on the DME software version if MHD is not flashed) like Timing Corrections per Cylinder, Boost setpoint, Active torque limiter etc.
All MHD OTS maps by PureBoost:
We offer a wide selection of OTS maps for the N55 engine suitable for many different vehicle modifications and octane levels. They have been extensively road and dyno tested, just flash and go!
N55 EWG (electronic wastgate)
- Stage 1 (up to 360HP/540NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars. (not available for M2 and X4 M40i)
- Stage 2 (up to 390HP/580NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with an upgraded intercooler or high-flow downpipe.
- Stage 2+ (up to 430HP/630NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with an upgraded intercooler and high-flow downpipe.
- Ethanol Mix Maps (up to 440HP/630NM): Stage 1, 2 and 2+ E20 Maps for ethanol blends of 20%
- Pure Stage 2 Turbo OTS maps (up to 460HP / 650NM) 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron
- Full E85 Stage 1 and Stage 2 maps (up to 400HP - fuel system limited)
N55 PWG (pneumatic wastegate)
- Stage 1 (up to 340HP/540NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars. (not available for M2 and X4 M40i)
- Stage 2 (up to 370HP/580NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with an upgraded intercooler or high-flow downpipe.
- Stage 2+ (up to 400HP/630NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for cars equipped with an upgraded intercooler and high-flow downpipe.
- Ethanol Mix Maps: Stage 1, 2 and 2+ E20 Maps for ethanol blends of 30%
- Full E85 Stage 1 and Stage 2 maps (up to 400HP - fuel system limited)
- Apple iOS 10.2 and higher
- Android 6 and higher
Supported Adapters / Cables (available separately):
- MHD WIFI Adapter (recommended for iOS & Android)
- KDCan Cable + OTG Adapter (Android only)
- ENET Cable + Lightning Adapter (iOS only)
- M135i F2x N55 2012 - 2016
- M235i F2x N55 2013 - 2016
- M2 F87 N55 2015 - 2018
- 335i N55 F3x 2011 - 2015
- 435i N55 F3x 2013 - 2016
- 535i / GT N55 Fxx 2010 - 2017
- 640i N55 F0x 2011 - 2017
- 740i N55 F0x 2012 - 2015
- X3 35i N55 F25 2010 - 2017*
- X4 35i / M40i N55 F26 2014 - 2018*
- X5 35i/40i N55 F15 2013 - 2018*
- X6 35i/40i N55 F16 2014 - 2018*
- X-Drive is supported on all cars.