The MHD Flasher N54 E-Series is a complete flash tuning app for your BMW. Unlike a piggyback module, it is capable of complete DME remapping while retaining all OEM safety mechanisms. This allows for maximum performance,maximum safety, and unrivaled drivability.
You can install MHD right at home and start tuning immediately! Simply download the MHD Flasher N54 app that connects via our MHD Wireless Adapter to your Apple iOS or Android device and your vehicle’s OBD-II port, start the app, and within 15 minutes the initial installation is complete. Further map changes are much faster – only 60 seconds! You can revert your vehicle to the factory OEM flash at any point, and no initial backup is necessary.
The Super Licence provides all the available MHD functionalities in one package:
The Flasher Module unlocks the ability to flash with MHD (MHD OTS maps, JB4 backend maps and custom maps)1. Stage 0 stock power (all flash options can be added)
2. Reading / Deleting Engines Codes + Adaptions Reset
Available flash options:- Exhaust burble (Duration base and sport mode, aggressiveness, min. rpm)
- Kick-Down Deactivation- Cold start noise reduction- Top speed limiter (Vmax) removal
- Variable Coolant Targets
- MT Shift Bog Fix
- Wastegate Rattle Fix
- Linear Throttle Mapping
- Limit power per gear in percent- Individual Minimum Idle RPM
- Support for several aftermarket parts
Monitor your engine behavior to make sure it is running perfectly using a configurable and very responsive gauge layout with up to 8 fully adjustable gauges. 50+ engine parameters are available at a glance and are logged in the background! Activate the logging mode to save the data to a standard CSV file for later analysis using the built in log viewer. Additionally, we will happily provide free logs analysis.
These are some of the available monitors: Boost, Boost Target, Lambda (AFR), Intake Air Temp (IAT), Ignition Timing per Cylinder, Coolant Temperature, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, Transmission Temperature, High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP), Throttle Position, Wastegate Duty-Cycle (WGDC), RPM, Speed, EGT etc.
Advanced parameters that are not exposed by BMW are available for fine monitoring and tuning (depending on the DME software version if MHD is not flashed) like Timing Corrections per Cylinder, Boost setpoint, Active torque limiter etc.
All MHD OTS maps by Wedge Performance:
We offer a wide selection of OTS maps for the N54 engine suitable for many different vehicle modifications and octane levels. They have been extensively road and dyno tested, just flash and go!
- Stage 1 (up to 360HP/520NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars.
- Stage 1+ (up to 390HP/600NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, FMIC recommended.
- Stage 2 (up to 380HP/560NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, high-flow downpipes recommended.
- Stage 2+ (up to 420HP/650NM) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, high-flow downpipes + FMIC recommended.
- Ethanol Mix Maps: Stage 1, 1+, 2 and 2+ E30+ Maps for ethanol blends of 30%+
Allow a true flexfuel conversion (MOTIV N54 hardware flexfuel kit required).
Required for custom tunes that target more than 18PSI (either with increased boost ceiling, or TMAP custom conversion).
- Apple iOS 10.2 and higher
- Android 4.4 and higher
Supported Adapters / Cables:
- MHD Orange WIFI Adapter (recommended for iOS & Android)
- KDCan Cable + OTG Adapter (Android only)
- 135i, 335i and 535i 2006-2010
- 335is 2011-2013
- Z4 35i/is 2009-2015
- 1M 2011-2012
- X6 35i 2008-2010
- xDrive is always supported.